Stop by Our Engagement Center!
Our state-of-the-art Engagement Center is located in Downtown Hinsdale at 21 W Second Street on the 3rd floor. Parents and children are welcome to stop by to learn firsthand what we do and how we do it. Please contact us at 708-401-5956 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Our After School Programs
We currently offer two after school programs-- one at our Engagement Center and a second at local-area schools. These programs provide children with exceptional hands-on, STEAM-powered projects that:
- Foster a love of creating
- Enhance problem-solving skills
- Reinforce and expand on concepts and ideas taught in school
- Provide delight and inspire curiousity
- Encourage self-expression
At our TinkRworks Engagement Center located in Downtown Hinsdale, we offer a wide range of after-school and weekend projects for TinkRers aged 6-14. All of our projects are organized into the following tracks:
- Our Exploratory Track contains introductory projects that provide exposure to a wide range of topics (e.g. coding, robotics and making). Offered throughout the entire academic year.
- Our Emphasis Track contains quarter-long sequence of projects that provide depth in a particular subject area (e.g,. Robotics I, II, and III). Offered on a quarterly basis.
- Our Immersion Track contains a nine-month sequence of immersive STEAM projects that allow TinkRers to bring to life what they learn in school, and beyond, in deeper and more meaningful ways.
To explore our project offerings in more detail, please visit our registration page. Or download our 2017 Winter Catalog now
At Your Child's School
In addition to projects offered at our Engagement Center, we will be offering projects after school at the following schools this fall. Details coming soon!
- Walker School in Clarendon Hills.
- Oak School in Hinsdale.
- Brook Forest School in Oak Brook.
If you are interested in hosting TinkRworks at your school, please contact us at 708-401-5956 or email us.